San francisco and Santa cruz photography

Hello everyone,

Each weekend my family has been taking a little trip to a nearby photographic location. Here I have pictures from the last two weekends, the first in San Francisco and the second week in Santa Cruz.

San Francisco
Bay Bridge



San Francisco CBD 


Cable car

Palace of fine arts

Santa cruz-

Santa cruz is a lovely little beach town only about 30 minutes away from our place. (We live near san jose)









Boardwalk view

Sunset
Thanks for reading! xx

Comments

  1. Great site and Great work in site. I am very happy because your site very useful for people and all. Great Blog. Keep sharing and posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the feedback, I'm glad you find my blog useful. I will try to post more!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts